Look Who's Blogging!

Posted by Crystal

Lindsay, Angela, Kristie and Shannon...Here it goes! You convinced me! I must be crazy! I don't even know if I'll be able to keep this up but I'll give it a try. This is what happens to a bored woman when her kids are in bed, dishes are done and hubby is on a trip. I don't have the hang of it all yet but watch me grow!

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 25, 2007 at Thursday, October 25, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Yeah!!! So excited to see this grow!

October 28, 2007 at 8:15 PM

Welcome Aboard!

October 28, 2007 at 8:30 PM
Anonymous  

So excited!

October 28, 2007 at 8:51 PM

Yay, Crystal!! So excited to see that you are joining in the fun :)

October 28, 2007 at 8:52 PM

AWESOME!!
Huge smile on my face right now.
**Love your "About Me" on the side :)

October 28, 2007 at 9:06 PM

That is awesome! Have fun with this.

October 28, 2007 at 9:36 PM

Yeah! Glad you are doing this!

October 28, 2007 at 11:48 PM

Blog on Crystal! Good for you!

October 29, 2007 at 9:37 PM

Post a Comment