Posted by Crystal

This year all of our Christmas cards are hand made by these little artists. We spent a lot of time at the table singing Christmas songs and brainstorming each card. What fun! They turned out so cute! About 20 cards in, Madi realized she was spelling "Chirstmas" wrong. She was so upset and disappointed in herself. I told her that these cards are going out to our loved ones and good friends, and they'll think they're special no matter how she spelled her words. I think she perked up after that.







Morgan and Madi started to help out this year with lighting the tree. They found it was a job that was frustrating and took team work... HA!







Ahh... Snow!


Hearts of service here. They wanted to shovel our neighbor's drive and walk. They got some help from Daddy too, so sweet!



Soon the act of service turned into a temptation to play since Daddy was doing such a good job...



Here's what happens when your star falls off and you don't want to go get the ladder-


I think I found a solution to dusting my plant shelves!

This entry was posted on Sunday, December 14, 2008 at Sunday, December 14, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

10 comments

Ok, I've been told that my blog is not allowing comments and it didn't when I tried the first two times, but now for some reason it let me leave a comment. Anyone know why?

December 14, 2008 at 8:29 PM

hmmmm.... no idea :)

LOVE this post ... and all of the great "family" moments created during your cold ... yet WARM weekend!!

BLessings :)

December 14, 2008 at 8:58 PM
Anonymous  

Looks like some great times! Love the picture of DJ "kicking" in the snow.

December 15, 2008 at 3:40 PM
Anonymous  

What a great post! And those cards!!!!! Hope you enjoy your day tomorrow!!! :)

December 15, 2008 at 9:56 PM

Looks like some great times! Your tree is beautiful!

December 16, 2008 at 12:00 AM

What a great idea with the cards, the are so cute!

December 16, 2008 at 1:01 AM

I love the snow angel! What a great idea with the kids making the cards. Enjoy the snow!

December 16, 2008 at 1:42 PM

That is one BIG tree!

December 16, 2008 at 3:51 PM

Your family is sooo sweet! I can never spell! at least she caught herself. My mom calls and tells me when i spell things wrong on my blog!!!haha And we might borrow your ladder system if our ever goes missing! My husband has little legs!haha Merry Christmas!

December 17, 2008 at 7:48 AM

Thanks for sharing some of your neat familiy memories...looks like some great times...I think we are in for some more snow, wonder if your kids want to come shovel my driveway next!? ;-)

December 17, 2008 at 7:57 AM

Post a Comment