This week we had a new experience. We were sick with the crud at the same time. I was seriously questioning whether I had food poisoned my entire family with my cooking! We're getting our energy back day by day. (A little forced with Halloween in the mix) I had the cutest knight, velvet princess and witch to escort around last night. Pics will be coming...
Also, I think it's awesome meeting some of you for the first time through other bloggers! If you want me to stay connected with you, I'll gladly add you to my link list. Just let me know if that's ok with you... otherwise I might be adding you anyway. Kiddin'
This entry was posted
on Thursday, November 1, 2007
at Thursday, November 01, 2007
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
6 comments
So glad that you guys are feeling better!!!
Can't wait to see some pictures!
November 1, 2007 at 2:14 PM
It's definitely going around... not fun at all!
Your husband seems to be doing much better today :)
November 1, 2007 at 3:17 PM
so sorry you guys have been sick! Ted and I had it last week and our baby sitter had it this week! So far no kids with it...isn't that strange?!?!?
November 1, 2007 at 6:03 PM
Glad you guys are starting to feel better. I just had it...twice!
November 1, 2007 at 9:38 PM
Ai-ka-rumba with the bug!
November 5, 2007 at 9:12 AM
Post a Comment
About Me
- Crystal
- -trying to live the right way, love His way and learn from mistakes along the way...