Girls Night!

Posted by Crystal

I just want to say that lastnight was a lot of fun! I think we need to take a road trip! Any takers? We can call it our own Ladies Retreat...

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 15, 2007 at Saturday, December 15, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

Good times indeed!

December 15, 2007 at 6:01 PM

Yes GREAT night with GREAT girls!

December 15, 2007 at 9:36 PM

Favorite Things Night... with my Favorite girls!!
We have to do it again soon! :)

December 15, 2007 at 10:06 PM
Anonymous  

Yes, I agree very fun!

December 15, 2007 at 10:40 PM

It was a lot of fun! So, did ya make anything today with your prize package?! :)

December 15, 2007 at 11:17 PM

Katie, not yet but hopin' to get some inspiration and time for it. :)

December 16, 2007 at 3:55 PM

I had a great time also. Im so up for a girls vacation.

December 17, 2007 at 10:03 PM

Post a Comment