They beg to take a bubble bath in our jetted tub since it creates a wealth of suds to become bubble pirates, bubble princesses, Santa... anything! BJ took on the task tonight and captured some cute pics. What a man! I heard Madi whisper to Morgan, "He's the best daddy ever!" She didn't know I overheard.
I've taken on a couple new books that I'm really trying to absorb. Parenting By the Spirit and Five Love Lanuages of Children. Gosh, I have so much to learn! I especially get into the Love Languages because I find it so interesting in how to discover how each one of my children express love and feel love from me. It's also cool to learn what I can be doing to communicate my love down deep in their spirit. It all made me pause tonight while putting each one to bed and I just soaked up the moment with them individually. I get so trapped in my chains of temper and impatience then guilt that goes with it (and I know I desperately need to work on that! ) I am so glad our Father in heaven doesn't struggle with these issues! I'm leaning on Him to help change me from within to be a better Mommy. After all, what other job, duty or responsibility will matter as greatly as what He's given me in these 3 blessings I call my own?
That's just where I am tonight as I post. Random as it might seem, it's what's on my mind lately. How can I love them more?
Happy New Year to all!
2008... Won't it be grrrrrrreat! (Corny , I know)
.jpg)