As promised

Posted by Crystal


Morgan was entranced watching the new baby doll that she waited so long for (her sister). She would stand at Madi's basinette what seemed like an eternity (for a 19mo. old) just watching her. Every once in a while she would squeal with delight if Madi moved or sneezed.






An angel sleeping on a S.F. trolley


Morgan at 8 months (I think). Ah, those sweet cheeks!



That face...



I love how she's looking at him in this one.






1st birthday cake... some of you remember this event! What a show!









I'm already wondering where the time has gone with this one... and the years are going to fly by. I must take these times in. I must remember to appreciate this and every stage of theirs. I must remember to keep praying for my children. They are so precious Lord, thank you... Help me be the Mommy you want me to be!

This entry was posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 at Monday, April 14, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Anonymous  

Such precious children you have been blessed with!

I missed you last week!!!

April 14, 2008 at 8:36 PM

Beautiful! I especially love the beach ones and the little story about Morgan watching her baby :)

Too bad we missed you the other night! And, I'm sad to say that we didn't get there in time for BJ's turn in the dunk tank ;)

Talk to you soon!

April 14, 2008 at 8:57 PM

Precious!! All of them are just GREAT!!

Enjoy them, treasure them, and continue to be the great mama you are!!

April 14, 2008 at 9:03 PM

I love you and your family. Great pictures

April 14, 2008 at 9:30 PM

I so remember that 1st birthday cake event. By far the best b-day show I have seen!

April 15, 2008 at 2:19 PM

Beautiful pictures, I especially love the last two...sigh...they grow up so quickly don't they!

They are precious gifts, may you cherish each day!!

April 15, 2008 at 9:58 PM

What a beautiful family you have...your children are sooooo adorable.

April 17, 2008 at 11:11 AM

Thanks for sharing. The last picture is amazing!

April 18, 2008 at 8:51 PM

Post a Comment