Dear Mom,

Posted by Crystal


I know God chose you to be my mother, my friend and my fellow sister in Christ. I definitely wasn't a proper 'princess' all the time but one thing I do know is that I was your 'baby'. Your baby has grown up and as I try to figure out how to keep this household in order, cook the meals, run the kids to practice, manage work, attempt a social life and stay committed to church- I just can't help but admire you for making it look so easy. I now know that it wasn't. I'm so proud of you. You have experienced so much as a mother of 5! Disappointments, heartache, loss... I can't even imagine. But through it all, you've shown God's love to us and still do. You will leave a legacy in my heart and I can only hope to pass along a little bit of you to my own daughters and son. You are one amazing lady and you don't hear that enough. So I hope it penetrates into your bones- you are a wonderful mother.


I love you! Have a great Mother's Day!

Grace,

I am so thankful that God has blessed me with you as a mother-in-law. You have such insight and overwhelming love for your family. Thank you for mothering me at times. I'm amazed at the gentleman you have raised to be such a wonderful husband. I know you played a role in helping develop many of his strengths! Happy Mother's Day to you. I love you!


Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there. Whether you are a mother (yet) or not!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 7, 2008 at Wednesday, May 07, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

What precious notes to your Moms'!

You are such a good Mama, I can just tell! Happy Mother's day to you, too!

May 8, 2008 at 2:38 PM
Anonymous  

This is so sweet Crystl.
Happy Mothers day to you!

May 8, 2008 at 8:41 PM
Anonymous  

Crystal,
Thank you so much for the kind and very cariing words written to me. I did what every Mother tries to do with their children and that is too love them unconditionally no matter what came our way . I admire you with the heavy load that you carry. I love you and I wish you the most wonderful and memorable Mother's Day. God gave me a precious gift when you arrived in our lives. I thank God for all my children, but my baby is very special. Have a special day on Sunday and know that my love never waivers or lessens in any way. With special love to you. Mom

May 8, 2008 at 9:21 PM

What a wonderful and thoughtful way to show your mom how much you value and love her. Very moving and thought provoking. Thanks for sharing!!

May 9, 2008 at 8:46 AM
Anonymous  

Honey
I have gone back and read your article/blog to me and I have cried each time I read it. With you being a Mother, you know how much your children mean to you. My heart glows with pride, love and admiration for you. I am so proud of your Christian walk with God and teaching those precious little ones about the Lord. It will pay off someday when you least expect it. Take it from someone who knows this first hand. I love you more than life itself. Happy Mother's Day to you and may God arrange a special bouquet of his love, grace and mercy for you on your special day.

Happy Mother's Day to all your friends that blog with you. I enjoy reading their comments. Makes me so proud of you to see and read all the nice things that are said about you. I smile and say "that's my baby their talkng about".

With lots of love.....Mom

May 9, 2008 at 8:37 PM

What a special post. I love your Mom's comments. Have a WONDERFUL Mothers Day!

May 9, 2008 at 10:52 PM

Your mom's comments say it all! Happy Mother's Day friend! :)

May 11, 2008 at 8:05 AM

Post a Comment