Summer Fun...

Posted by Crystal

I am overwhelmed with all of you. I can't even tell you how much you mean to me. Thank you for your prayers for my dad and family. He is having his surgery on the 16th for sure and we're taking one day at a time thanking God above for His blessings and plan. We've been trying to stay busy around here....


Thanks to "Cinderella" we have this to play on!




My brother has two sons just weeks apart from my two girls. They used to be so close but distance has separated them. They got to come stay with us overnight and we made up for some lost time, let me tell ya!

Here's my brother's oldest son and DJ snuggling (forced snuggling by DJ)



Is it possible to eat too many Blueberries? Not when they come from a Ditchen field and taste incredible!

How many blueberries can I fit in my mouth?

Future Farmer?

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 9, 2008 at Wednesday, July 09, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 comments

Anonymous  

Good times!

July 9, 2008 at 1:27 PM

Looks like you are living life to the fullest right now! That decaf toffee nut mocha is still coming... just haven't had a smooth opportunity. :) I will be catching you when you least expect it!

July 9, 2008 at 2:11 PM

Blessings to you as you enjoy each day - one day at a time!

July 9, 2008 at 2:33 PM

I love those huge waterslides! So fun!

July 10, 2008 at 12:24 PM

That waterslide looks FUN!

And, yes, you can eat too many blueberries ;) We've been enjoying some of those very same ones! De-lish!

July 11, 2008 at 3:24 PM

miss you guys!

July 12, 2008 at 8:12 AM

Summers bring great memories! Those blueberries look yummy!! Enjoy your week!

July 14, 2008 at 8:37 AM

Looks like you guys had soo much fun! Enjoy the sunshine!!!

July 15, 2008 at 9:17 AM

I'm praying for your dad and all of you today. Hope it went well and that you got encouraging news. May God be very close right now. Love, Sue

July 16, 2008 at 5:10 PM

Post a Comment