I love this one...
And can you believe I've never been to our state's capital before? This was a drive by photo and that's as close as I got. Oh well.
I love this one...
And can you believe I've never been to our state's capital before? This was a drive by photo and that's as close as I got. Oh well.
Good times, good times!
Hope your week is full of good things and many blessings!
Such sweet pictures, love the one with DJ in the helmet!
And Nerts Rocks!
Sounds fun! Staying up way to late with friends is always so fun!
Looked like fun! YOu should take a trip to the State Capital and go inside its really amazing!
Great pictures! Sounds like you had a great time!
Go DUCKS! Oh nevermind :)
Have a great week!
Looks like so much fun! Great picture of the capital. It makes me miss it there, but only for a minute! :)
How fun!!
I love NERTS too :) Haven't played it in a looong time!
cutest pictures ever!!!! that was a great weekend for all of us... we want you to come back soon!!!! when we are back we will have to play with my parents and jason and laura too... SO MUCH FUN... o ya, our game plan... WATCH JUAN THE WHOLE TIME!!!! cheater :)