12 YEARS AGO...

Posted by Crystal


12 years ago today I married my partner in life

and I was not nervous one little bit

12 years ago today my mom was nervous enough for both of us

and I believe she put together the dream wedding for her baby

12 years ago today I made a commitment for life

I left my mother and father

and I took a new name

12 years ago today I became part of a three-stranded cord

and I was overwhelmed with joy

12 years ago today my cheeks ached from smiling so much

and I became Mrs. Benjamin J. Wilson

12 years ago today my dad walked me down a very long aisle and gave me a gentle kiss

and I danced with my new husband for the first time

12 years ago today God was blessing our union and I believe He still is

I'm looking forward to the many blessings He has for us to come...



All my love, All my life
Happy Anniversary!



This entry was posted on Sunday, June 29, 2008 at Sunday, June 29, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

13 comments

Anonymous  

Crystal, you have blessed me in so many ways! I couldn't possibly live one moment without you by my side.thank you for the heat life and great love we have shared.Here's to so many more anniversaries! AMLAML B-

June 29, 2008 at 1:08 PM
Anonymous  

BEAUTIFUL!

June 29, 2008 at 1:21 PM

Congratulations what a beautiful picture and people.

June 29, 2008 at 1:38 PM

BJ was embarrassed about his "heat" typo. He says he meant to put great. I think his words were perfect! I have such a "heat" man :)

June 29, 2008 at 1:45 PM

Happy Anniversary!! :) May there be many, many more wonderful years ahead!

June 29, 2008 at 1:45 PM

Your commitment to God and each other is so evident to those around you. Happy Anniversary....wishing you many more blessed years together!

June 29, 2008 at 2:04 PM

Happy Anniversary... gotta love the Freudian Slip. :)

June 29, 2008 at 2:25 PM

I know we've only know each other for a short time, but I feel very blessed to be a part of your life. The both of you have been a great inspiration to us. Hope you have many, many, many more years together.

June 29, 2008 at 5:18 PM

giggling at the heat. We know you both still have it ;)

Congratulations you two!

June 29, 2008 at 11:28 PM

Happy Anniversary! Loving the slip!

June 30, 2008 at 12:12 AM

Happy Anniversary to you both!!

and hey we never want to lose the "heat" in our marriages!:)

June 30, 2008 at 7:19 AM

Congratulations Crystal and BJ! What a beautiful picture!

July 2, 2008 at 2:42 PM

How beautiful...both the picture and your blog. It is so inspiring to hear how strong your marriage is. Thank you--your blog is a blessing to me. Congratulations!

July 4, 2008 at 7:53 PM

Post a Comment