FUN!

Posted by Crystal





Just a bit of fun with our pumpkins!

Not sure why I didn't get the third pumpkin, but I got a shot of my cat's head


...and nose???
He was kinda curious about the camera

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at Wednesday, October 29, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Anonymous  

They look great! And that last shot... are you sure thats a nose? :0) kidding!

October 30, 2008 at 2:39 PM

How fun!! It almost makes me want to carve a pumpkin... but I think that I'll stick with the Mr. Potato Head parts :)

Hope your Halloween is filled with good things :)

October 30, 2008 at 3:50 PM

good times! We carved it up around here tonight!! Pics to be posted as soon as the final pumpkin is complete. Justin picked the hardest design EVER!!

October 30, 2008 at 7:44 PM

Well, I guess it's pumpkin night! We did our's too! Your's look GREAT!

Your cat is adorable :)

October 30, 2008 at 9:17 PM

Cute pictures! I love the last one

October 31, 2008 at 8:38 AM

Post a Comment