Happy Birthday Baby!!!

Posted by Crystal




35 years ago today God graced this earth with the love of my life. A few simple words can't express my admiration, gratitude and love for Crystal. She is smart, funny, intuative, a great mom, sister, friend and wife. I thank God daily for the blessing that she is to me. Crystal if you remember nothing else from this day remember that you have touched my life in a way that no measure of gifts or words can equal. I love you Crystal Renee,




Forever


Always


No matter what




AMLAML-






BJ

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 21, 2008 at Thursday, February 21, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

10 comments

Happy Happy Birthday sweet friend!!

Hoping that you know how loved you are today - and every day!!

May you be blessed in great ways during the beginning of this new year of your life!

February 21, 2008 at 11:30 AM

Happy Birthday!!!

Hoping you are having a VERY special day!

February 21, 2008 at 11:50 AM

Happy Happy Birthday Crystal!!
I'm so glad we could connect through this blog!
Have a WONDERFUL day!

February 21, 2008 at 12:29 PM

Happy Birthday!! Have a wonderful day and a very blessed year!!

February 21, 2008 at 1:41 PM

Hope your day was special!

February 21, 2008 at 5:22 PM

So Sweet! Happy Birthday Crystal.

Now I want to see the video :).

February 21, 2008 at 5:45 PM
Anonymous  

This is so sweet!
I hope you had the best day!

February 21, 2008 at 9:19 PM

What a sweet hubby you have. Happy Birthday Friend I wanted to yell it to you at the game tonight but I wasn't feeling that crazy:)

February 21, 2008 at 9:45 PM

Happy Birthday! I hope your day was great!

February 21, 2008 at 9:49 PM

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!!

February 22, 2008 at 8:21 AM

Post a Comment