Almost forgot...

Posted by Crystal

I haven't posted any pictures of my girls' weekend in Vegas... so here's a few.

This is a very HUGE mall that has a fashion show every hour. The cat walk and stage retract into the floor when it's over. Pretty cool to see. I hadn't seen one in person before. Great way for the stores in the mall to showcase their outfits. Smart!



Brenda wanted me to look like I was having fun. How'd I do?



She had a limo pick us up one of the nights. to take us to the strip. I hadn't been in a limo since she and I were together in Hawaii during college. Quite impressive!


We went to a store in that fashion show mall called "White House, Black Market". Everything piece of clothing in there is black and white. Hence the outfits.

I won all of Brenda's money back (and about $50 more) at the blackjack table and stopped. I'm so glad I was playing with sympathetic people at the table. They helped me out a lot!!

Her step daughter was at New York New York with a wedding party so we hung out with them for a while and went into an Irish pub. That was an experience!

Over all, I had a great weekend with a great friend. And when I got home I had 4 people who missed me terribly and it showed! It pays to get away once in a while!

This entry was posted on Monday, February 4, 2008 at Monday, February 04, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Sounds like a very fun trip!! It is nice to be missed, though, isn't it?!

February 4, 2008 at 9:13 PM

Looks like you had a fun time. It is so nice to be loved and showed just how much.

February 4, 2008 at 10:17 PM

Looks like fun! It is so nice to get away to refresh now and then!

February 4, 2008 at 11:17 PM
Anonymous  

I'm just glad they didn't grab you for the fashion show! Life as a super-model's husband doesn't appeal to me. ;-)

February 5, 2008 at 7:23 AM
Anonymous  

Oh' my GOSH! That looks like SO MUCH FUN! I have never been to Vegas, but hope to go soon. I LOVE those outfits!

February 5, 2008 at 8:17 AM

Looks like fun. I have never been there. Maybe someday. Glad you had a great time! I love BJ's comment.

February 5, 2008 at 9:57 AM

So fun! I LOVE White House Black Market!

February 5, 2008 at 9:15 PM

I wish I could have snuck into your suitcase :)

February 7, 2008 at 5:39 PM

Post a Comment