What a night!

Posted by Crystal

Here's a few pictures Shannon sent me from our evening... I think she left these for me to share. What a sweetie!

Seriously, can you see the excitement in BJ's face. He was like that all weekend and still is! Except for tomorrow, he'll have blue hair to sport with it. Can't wait for the looks in the doctor's office at our appt.! (All because of a deal with Rocky students and the amount they needed to raise for their McTeacher's night) What a guy! I'll have to post a picture of the "blue" look soon.
That is my hand in TobyMac's and BJ's hand on his shoulder! Great timing with the camera Shan!
Here's the moment I realized that I'm breathing on TobyMac! Do I touch him? Do I talk to him? Heck no! BJ did. He told him he was phenomenal and Toby said, "Thanks Man!" See Angela's and my smile... That's what it was like to share an amazing night with great friends and praising Jesus side by side with someone you worship with almost everyday.
If you ever get a chance like this, take it!
Heck, ask the 6 of us and we'll probably caravan with you!

This entry was posted on Monday, February 18, 2008 at Monday, February 18, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

So glad you all had a great time. Tim and I went with the Snyders last year and saw Jeremy Camp, he is one of my favorites. So wish I was there with you all!!

February 19, 2008 at 7:41 AM

Oh my goodness... BJ is still beaming (blue hair & all) :)

What a fun, fun time!!

February 19, 2008 at 11:58 AM

Okay...I have to see this Blue hair!

February 19, 2008 at 12:16 PM

This afternoon when we got home, Gregory told me that I needed to "check out Mr. Wilson's hair"! Can't wait to see the picture :)

What a fun, memorable night!! How exciting!

February 19, 2008 at 1:13 PM
Anonymous  

So fun!
I hope you are having a wonderful day!!!
The weights are all set up? :)

February 19, 2008 at 1:40 PM

Definately need to see that blue hair!

Glad you guys had fun!

February 19, 2008 at 9:42 PM

Post a Comment