Puppy Love

Posted by Crystal

Just look at 'em. How could I not love these two puppies? I know they are far from being little bundles of fur but that's what I call them and they love it. I've always called Sadie (yellow lab) Puppy to show affection. She eats it up. What do you know, she produces 5 real puppies for me to love (with the help of a sneeky farm dog). Just tonight I was sharing how cute they were when they would come running in a mob and falling all over from their own paws. What made them come running? When I'd call "Puppy Puppy Puppy" over and over. Of course my voice went up 3 octaves when I did that. One of those puppies we fell in love with. He looks just like the daddy that we found laying in our yard admiring Sadie while she was in her kennel.
His name is Sheriff... aka..Sher-bear. He's chewed up everything that isn't tied down, he's eaten and digested things I won't even mention here, he's playful and loves to pull his momma out into the yard to wrestle, he loves the kids (they taste really good) and he's pretty calm most of the time. And he still comes running from where ever he is in the yard when I call "Puppy Puppy Puppy."
They don't get to come in the house so they are very confused at what they should do here. Sadie tested the water by putting one paw on the mat inside. Then she decided she better not so they just sniffed as much as they could from the doorway.
I love our dogs!
Now, my screaming kitty is another story... for another post!

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 10, 2008 at Sunday, February 10, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 comments

Aw, your puppies;) are so cute...and you are too!!

February 10, 2008 at 11:10 PM

You, my friend, make me smile!!

Great post :) Have a happy and love-filled week!!

February 10, 2008 at 11:11 PM

aww...sweet post. Mav misses those Puppies!

And before you do the post about your cat you really need to video your impersonation of it. Hilarious!

February 11, 2008 at 12:07 PM

What would we do without puppies!??
So sweet!

February 11, 2008 at 2:04 PM
Anonymous  

Oh' they are beautiful!

February 11, 2008 at 5:56 PM

That is funny. I was wondering why they were so good and waiting patiently by the door. Dogs RULE!

February 11, 2008 at 9:21 PM

Love your not so puppy puppies!

Ok, now I'm curious about the cat...

February 11, 2008 at 10:39 PM
Anonymous  

What in the world would we do without our dogs???? :)

February 12, 2008 at 10:15 AM

Sadie looks so cute in that picture!

February 12, 2008 at 9:22 PM

Post a Comment